Now that your Website traffic has become a lead, what do you do with them? There are thousands of people saying they do what you do, but what makes you different, what makes your stand out of the crowd?
Here are some real questions real people are asking from Quora:
- What’s the most efficient marketing workflow for existing clients?
- How do I communicate with my prospect based upon their lead score?
- How do I connect with my clients and prospect outside of emails?
- How do I get visitors to come back?
- How do I get customers to become returning customers?
- What are techniques to get my customers to refer my business?
Old Fashion Way of Selling
One of the biggest issues plaguing the way businesses sales online is that it lacks any form of relationship. Think about it? The old fashion way of selling is that you start with a cold relationship and your nurture that relationship from cold to warm, from warm to hot (it’s the traditional sales funnel model). Once that relationship is hot, it’s not saying that they are sold, it is saying that they are ready to be asked for the sale.
Well that model of selling is killed on most Websites. What typically happens is that the Website visitor comes to the Website and the conversations goes like this:
Welcome to our Website! Would you like to buy?
Definitely no warm fuzzies there.
So how can you nurture prospects in a digital age? First it begins with making your digital marketing more personalized. Every marketing tool from landing pages, marketing automation, and email sends need to be customized to reflect all the demographic and behavioral data you’ve collected about a prospect.
Once you start treating your Website visitors like real people, you will see your sales increase.